Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Aikyashree Scheme is launched by West Bengal Government in 2019. This scheme is mainly to provide scholarship to the minority community of West Bengal. Backward, poor, SC, ST students can also avail the scholarship in this scheme for higher education from class 1 to class 10 and beyond. All the students who are eligible as per the criteria set by the government have already availed the benefits of this scheme. Today we will discuss about Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship.
Table of Contents
In the following article, how to apply Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online, Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship Amount, Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship 2023 eligible criteria, required documents, renewal process and benefits etc. Those who have already passed Madhyamik can apply for this scheme but remember those who have received previous scholarship in previous years especially those students must apply.
|Scholarship Name||Post Matric Scholarship|
Benefits of Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship
- We know that in West Bengal there is a scholarship for minority community from class I to class 10 called Pre Matric Scholarship, by which primary and higher education students get scholarship money annually.
- Through Post Matric Scholarship, this scholarship is given when the students get to class 11 and 12 after passing secondary school.
- As with every scholarship, the scholarship money is paid directly to the student’s bank account every year.
- As a result of such scholarships, the number of children who drop out of school due to lack of money has reduced significantly.
- West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation provides these scholarships to those whose families are financially weak.
Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship Eligible Criteria
- Only residents of West Bengal can get the benefit of the scholarship.
- To get the Post Matric Scholarship, the students must have successfully passed the 10th standard.
- Students should belong to minority community or SC, ST, OBC category and should have certificate.
- Applicant’s family annual income should be below 2 lakh rupees per annum.
- Applicant must be studying in West Bengal Government Board of Education or Government approved educational institution.
Document Required for Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- Income certificate of family.
- Aadhar Card or birth certificate.
- Previous year pass out marksheet.
- Students bank details.
- Cast certificate for ST, SC, OBC, minority community.
- Students passport size photograph.
- Students parents mobile number.
Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship New Registration
- If you want to avail this scholarship for the first time, you need to do a new registration.
- For this you first need to visit the official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- On homepage you will see student area option, click here.
- Then on the next page you have to click on new registration option.
- A new page called Student registration will open in front of you.
- In the first section on this page you have to complete the State, District, Municipality Panchayat as applicable.
- In the second section of that page, mother’s name, father’s name, religion, date of birth, account details, mobile number etc. information should be given in the form.
- Then click on the submit button, on the next page you have to give the address of the institute, district, last exam name, board name, annual family income etc. in the information form.
- After clicking the submit button you will see the congratulation message in front of you then click on the continue option.
- Now your registration is complete you will get an application id and password with which you need to login.
Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Apply
- You have to login with the Application ID and Password which you will get through the registration process mentioned above by following the steps below.
- Again you have to visit the official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- From homepage go to > Student Area > Student Login option.
- With login information you will directly access the dashboard.
- You have to complete the form with the information of parents name, address etc. through the dashboard basic information option.
- In the next section, previous academic details, present academic details etc. should be given.
- After clicking submit button you have to give your bank details.
- Then again you have to click on the submit button, a message will show in front of you where it says verify & lock application, if you think all the information is correct then submit the form.
- At the end, you must keep a print copy of the form which will be useful for you in the future.
Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship: Status Check
- After a few days of applying online you can check your application status if you want, for that you need to visit the official website first.
- You have to click on the student area option on the homepage of the website.
- On the next page you will see an option called track application status, which you have to click on.
- Then you have to select the district according to your school location.
- A new page will appear in front of you where you have to give Application ID, Date of Birth, District, Year of Registration and click on submit button.
- After that you can see your application status where you will have all the information.
Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship Amount
General Students 11,12The amount of scholarship money depends on several factors like general students, technical vocational students, post graduate students etc. Below is the list of how much money the students of each department get,
Technical Vocational Students
Post Graduate Students
Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Process
- For Renewal, remember that only those who have received the scholarship in the previous year can do Renewal.
- To renew, first go to the official website > student area > go to renewal application option.
- Select the district where your institute is located.
- On the next page you have to login with your login information and two options will appear in front of you from where you have to click on renewal application option.
- If there is nothing to change on the next page, click the submit button directly.
- On the next page present academic details, previous academic details if not changed then click submit button again.
- On the next page you have to give the bank details, if you don’t want to change then directly click on the submit button.
- On this page you have to enter the Aadhaar card number and unique ID given by the institute and click on Next option.
- You will then see the complete preview of your form, click on the final submit button and keep a print copy of the application.
Contact Details of Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship
In this article we know about Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship where how to apply, eligibility, what are the benefits of this scholarship, how much money will be available etc. Also if you have any question related to this scholarship then definitely comment and also while filling the form if ever If you face any technical problem, you can call the toll free number given below. Thanks a lot for reading the entire article.
Toll Free Number- 18001202130180
Read More, Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
Read More, Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023 West Bengal
Q&A: Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship
How to apply for West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship?
Students can avail Post Matric Scholarship through this official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
How much money is available in West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship?
Scholarship amount is available between 3000 to 11000 but it totally depends on which department you are studying.
In which class is this Post Matric Scholarship available?
Class 11-12, technical vocational students, post graduate students can apply for this scholarship.
What is the eligible criteria of Post Matric Scholarship?
Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal, class XI, class XII, technical students, post graduate students, all those students whose annual family income is less than 2 lakh rupees can apply for this scholarship.