Aikyashree Scholarship 2023: Aikyashree School Scholarship Program is a scholarship scheme of West Bengal Government where minority students can benefit from it. This scheme of West Bengal was launched in 2019 by the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation. This project was launched by the West Bengal Government on the initiative of the Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mrs. Mamata Banerjee. The objective of West Bengal Government through this scheme is to help the students from the poor, underprivileged, socially backward, economically disadvantaged families in the minority communities. Of course, to take advantage of this scheme, the student must be within the criteria set by the government, only then that student will get the benefit of this scholarship.
Table of Contents
Let’s know how you can get the benefits of this scheme, Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply Aikyashree Scholarship 2023, Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Status Check, Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Payment Date, Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 New Registration, Renewal Process, benefits today These issues are discussed in detail in the following article. No need to go to any cyber cafe, by looking at this article you can easily apply for scholarships from your own mobile or computer.
|Run By||WB Govt|
wbmdfc Aikyashree Scholarship List
wbmdfc Aikyashree Scholarship has various types of scholarships which you can see below,
- SVMCM (Swami Vivekananda merit cum means scholarship)
- Hindi Scholarship Program
- West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship
- West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
wbmdfc Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- Students from poor and backward families of West Bengal will be able to study better through the scholarship.
- This scholarship is applicable to all students of West Bengal but there are total 5 scholarship programs, each of which requires different eligibility which you can see below Eligibility Criteria option.
- Various competitive exams are organized through this scholarship, which boosts the morale of the students.
- Meritorious students can get the benefit of this scholarship instead of taking loans.
- Apart from the minority communities, general category students of West Bengal who belong to SC, ST, OBC can also avail the benefit of this scheme.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of this wbmdfc scholarship is different, before passing 10th standard, after passing 10th standard,
To get this scholarship you must first belong to West Bengal minority community like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Jain etc.
Hindi Scholarship Program Eligibility
- In this scholarship program, students must be studying in any department of secondary, higher secondary, graduation, post graduation.
- This scholarship program is only for students studying in Hindi language.
- Especially for those students who study in Hindi medium in West Bengal.
- Since Bengali is the main language of West Bengal, this Hindi scholarship program has been introduced.
- Applicant must have secured 60% marks.
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility
- The student must be a local resident of West Bengal.
- This scholarship is given before West Bengal Madhyamik examination.
- This scholarship is given to students studying in high school in class 9 and 10.
- Applicants for this scholarship must belong to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes category.
- The family income of students should be less than 2 lakh rupees per annum.
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility
- In this scholarship also the student must be a local resident of West Bengal.
- After passing Madhyamik, students can apply for this scholarship when they enter class 11 and 12.
- Students must belong to Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe or OBC category to avail this scholarship.
- Student’s family income should be between Rs 2 lakh per annum for SC/STs, annual income should be between Rs 1 lakh per annum for OBCs.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Eligibility
- This scholarship is only for West Bengal girls.
- The student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal to avail the scholarship.
- Must have passed Secondary and Higher Secondary from West Bengal Board or any other Govt Board.
Documents Required for Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
- You must have mobile number and email ID.
- Aadhar card.
- Income tax certificate.
- Bank details.
- Certificate of minority community.
- Residence certificate.
- Marksheet of previous year exam.
- Passport size photograph and signature scan copy.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 New Registration
- To apply online first you need to register let’s see how to do this registration.
- First you need to go to Aikyashree official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- Then you will go to Student Area option and the next page will appear in front of you.
- Then you have to click on new registration (2022-23) option.
- A new page will open in front of you named student registration.
- On this page you have to select state, district, blog or municipality.
- Student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, date of birth, mobile number, account number should be given in the student information section.
- Then you have to click on Submit & Process option.
- Then the Scheme Eligibility page will appear in front of you.
- In this page you have to provide institute district, address, institute name, last exam name, board name, pass percentage with marks, annual family income, email id etc.
- Then again click on Submit & Process option.
- A message will appear in front of you where it says, Congratulations you are eligible for pre Matric scheme.
- You have to directly click on Continue option.
- On the next page you will see Registration Successful and you will have the option of login in front of you and you will also get an application ID.
How to Apply Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
- Once the registration is completed, the login option will appear in front of you. If you want to login separately, then come to the official website again and click on > Student Area > Registered Students Login option.
- Login with your Application ID and Password.
- After login the dashboard will open in front of you.
- On the dashboard first click on the basic information option, where your Marital Status, Parent’s Name, Permanent Address, other information is completed and click on the Submit & Process option.
- Then you have to complete previous academic details and present academic details in Academic information option.
- Then again you have to click on Submit & Process option.
- After that you have to complete the Bank Details and again click on Submit & Process option.
- A message will appear in front of you where it will be written, application once located cannot be edited, verify and lock application.
- You have to click on the verify and lock option and on the next page you can print the application.
- Print a copy and keep it with you for later use.
Please note that the above processes may be slightly different for each scholarship, some options may be new to you.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Status Check
- To check Aikyashree Scholarship Status first you need to visit the official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- Then from the home page you have to click on the student area section.
- At the bottom of the next page you have to click on track application option.
- Next you need to select your district where your institute is located.
- On the next page, in the track an application section, you have to enter the year of registration, district, application ID, date of birth and click on the submit button.
- Then you will see Status of Application, where you will see your Name Application ID, Date of Application, Institute Name.
- Status of district level You will see your application status next to this text.
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount 2023
Scholarship Amount is given in two categories in this scholarship program, Day Scholars, Hosteller
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount for Day Scholars
|Pre Matric||6 – 10||11,000|
|11 – 12||11,900|
|Post Matric||Technical and Vocational||15,200|
|Merit cum Means||Medical, Engineering, Law, Management||33,000|
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount for Hosteller
|Pre Matric||1 – 5||11,000|
|6 – 10||5,500|
|Post Matric||11 – 12||10,200|
|Technical and Vocational||13,500|
|Merit cum Means||Medical, Engineering, Law, Management||27,500|
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Renewal Process
- For this Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal process first you need to visit the official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- Go to Student Area option from home page.
- Click on Renewal Application option at the bottom of the new page.
- Next you will be asked to select the district where your institute is located.
- Now you have to login with Application ID, Password.
- Then two options will appear in front of you, 1. Renewal the application 2. Withdraw
- You have to click on Renewal the Application option.
- In this case, remember that only those who have received the scholarship in the previous year will renew.
- On the next page, you will see the personal information of the students, which does not need to be changed, click on the Submit & Next option below.
- On the next page, if you do not need to change the Previous academic details and Present academic details option, then click on the Next option.
- Then bank details will come in front of you if you want you can change your bank details.
- On the next page, you have to give the identification proof, along with the Unique ID that will be given by the institute, then click on the Next option.
- Now you will see the preview of the complete form in front of you, if everything is fine, click on the Submit & Lock option.
- You can print your renewal application form and keep it with you.
Contact Details of Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
Above we have discussed in detail through each point how to apply for Aikyashree Scholarship or wbmdfc scholarship, what are its benefits, new registration process, what scholarships are listed in this Aikyashree scheme, how much money will be available etc. If you still face any technical problem, you can talk to the government official on the phone on the official number given below.
Toll Free Number- 18001202130
Conclusion- In today’s article we know about Aikyashree Scholarship how to apply what are the benefits of this scholarship. This scholarship scheme has been launched by the state government of West Bengal so that the children of poor and backward families in our state can study easily. Here we also have a little responsibility, this kind of government scholarship or scheme is still unknown to many. If you ever see such students who are eligible but have not yet got the benefit of this scholarship, inform them about this scheme. thank you.
Read More, West Bengal Kanyashree Scheme 2023
Read More, Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023 West Bengal
Q&A: Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
When is the last date to apply for Aikyashree Scholarship 2023?
31 October 2023 is the last date to apply for Aikyashree Scholarship scheme launched by West Bengal State Government for Minority Community.
How much money is available in Aikyashree Scholarship?
There are a total of 4 scholarships under this scheme, each with fixed amount of money per annum, ranging from a minimum of Rs.3000 to a maximum of Rs.22,000 under this scheme.
What is the eligible criteria of Aikyashree Scholarship?
Must be permanent resident of West Bengal > Must have secured 50% marks > Belong to minority community or SC, ST, OBC.
Can I apply Aikyashree Scholarship and Swami Vivekananda scholarship together?
No, you can get the benefit of any scholarship as per the rules of West Bengal Govt.
How to apply Aikyashree Scholarship 2023?
You can apply for Aikyashree Scholarship scheme online through this website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.