Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration Process: Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the West Bengal State Government for the past few years for all minority students of West Bengal. You can know what Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme is from this article. Besides, today I will know in detail how to do new registration for this project application. West Bengal Chief Minister Mrs. Mamata Banerjee has launched this Aikyashree scheme which includes 5 scholarship schemes such as Hindi scholarship, pre matric scholarship, post matric scholarship, SVMCM scholarship, BKMBS scholarship etc.
Today we will know in detail about Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration and how you can apply online, also what are the benefits of this scheme, how to apply online, what documents are required etc.
|Lunch by||CM Mamata Banerjee|
To know about other scholarships of Aikyashree scheme, you can read the following articles, which detail each scholarship’s benefits, eligibility, online application, renewal process, etc.
1. West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship
2. West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship
3. Swami Vivekananda merit cum means scholarship
4. Hindi Scholarship Program
5. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration: Benefits
- Through this scheme the children of SC, ST, OBC, PWD and minority communities in West Bengal get an opportunity to continue their education.
- Students get scholarship money every month through this scholarship scheme.
- Children of financially backward families in West Bengal get the benefit of this scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration: Eligibility
- The scheme includes five scholarships each with different criteria, which you can read this article for details.
- Besides, the average annual family income for applying for this scholarship should be below 2 lakh rupees and 1 lakh rupees for OBCs.
- A minimum of 50 to 60 percent marks are required in the final exam which are of different types for each scholarship.
- All scholarships require students to be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- SC, ST, OBC community should have cast certificate.
Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration: Documents
- Residential Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate.
- Income certificate of family.
- Previous year exam mark sheet.
- Bank information.
- Passport size photograph of the student.
Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration Process 2023
- All the students who are going to apply for this scheme for the first time have to do fresh registration.
- First you need to visit this website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in for new registration.
- Then go to the Student Area option from the home page.
- Then select the district in which your school or institute is located.
- After selection a notification will appear in front of you where you have to click OK button.
- Then the complete registration form will appear in front of you where you have to proceed step by step.
- You have to complete each step of student registration, scheme eligibility, registration successful, student login.
- In Student registration section you have to select your state, district, municipality.
- In the Student information section, you have to complete the student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, mobile number, date of birth, bank name, account number, ifsc code etc.
- Then enter the capture code and click the submit button.
- In the scheme eligibility option, you have to provide the school or institute district, address, name of the educational institution, current class, last passed exam, name of the exam board, in which year the exam was given, how many marks you got etc.
- Besides, on this page you will create annual family income, your email id, password and finally click on the submit button.
- As there are five scholarships under this scheme and each has a different category.
- That’s why after clicking on the submit button you will see the name of the scholarship eligible.
- After that you will see the congratulation message in front of you where it will be written, you have successfully registered for scholarship scheme and you will get your application ID.
- You can login with this ID and the password you have created.
Apply Online Process-
- After login with id and password you will enter the scholarship dashboard.
- Where some states you need to complete basic information > academic information > bank account details > lock application.
- You don’t have to change much in the Basic information section, just fill in the blank options in the form like address, state, district etc.
- At the bottom of this page you have to select any document and you have to give its number like Aadhaar card and its number.
- Then you click on submit button, on the next page you have to give all the details of your school college or institute if not given.
- Then click submit button again, on the next page you may have to enter your bank details again.
- After clicking submit process button you will see complete preview of your form, if all information is correct click on lock application option.
- A notification will show in front of you where it will be written, congratulations application is locked and successfully submitted.
- You will then keep a print copy of the application with you for later use.
Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration: Status Check
- You have to visit the homepage of this website again to know the status of your application.
- From there click on the Student Area option and you will see the track application option on this page.
- Click on this option to login with application id and password then you will see your application status.
Q&A: Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration 2023
When will Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration start?
Aikyashree online new registration process can start from 15th August 2023.
How to do Aikyashree Scholarship New Registration?
You can do Aikyashree new registration online through this official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.