Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Process: Students of West Bengal have already benefited from the Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme launched by the West Bengal Government. Through this scheme, students from minority families in West Bengal get scholarship money every month. The Aikyashree scheme includes five scholarships where students get scholarships for pre-secondary, post-secondary, ITI, diploma colleges and various higher education. There are different criteria for receiving scholarships in each category. In previous articles we have discussed in detail about this Scholarship which you will find below.
Table of Contents
Today we will discuss how you can easily renew your scholarship every year after getting it. You will see Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Process, Aikyashree Scholarship Eligibility, Aikyashree Scholarship Application Process etc. in this article today.
|Lunch By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Today’s Article||Renewal Process|
Aikyashree is not a specific scholarship there are five scholarships in this scheme which you can focus on from the links below. Each scholarship has a detailed article from where you can apply directly from your mobile or computer,
1. West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship
2. West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship
3. SVMCM scholarship
4. Hindi Scholarship Program
5. BKMB Scholarship
Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Process: Eligibility
- There are different types of criteria for the above five scholarships which you can get to know in detail from the article on scholarships here we will mention some criteria which are very important.
- A student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal to avail these scholarships.
- The family of the student should belong to minority community or SC, ST, OBC, PWD.
- Apart from this, it is mandatory for any family member to have a cast certificate unless it is a student.
- Students must continue their studies if they fail a class or remain in the same class or discontinue their studies then that student cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Annual family income of students should be less than 2 lakh rupees, annual income of OBC candidates should be less than 1 lakh rupees.
- Students must secure at least 50 to 60 percent marks in the final examination, the percentage depends on the scholarship scheme.
Document Required- Aadhaar Card, Family Annual Income Certificate, Residential Certificate, Marksheet of Past Exams, Student Passport Size Photograph, Bank Details etc.
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Process
- Apply Online Remember to apply for this scholarship scheme first you have to register where you will be selected which scholarship you are eligible for.
- First visit the official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in.
- Then go to “Student Area” option from home page, where you have to click on new registration option.
- On the next page you have to select the district in which your school, college, institute is located.
- On the next page you have to give all your information like state name, district name, municipality, also student’s family information, mobile number, bank information.
- Then directly click on submit button.
- On the next page you have to provide the district where your school or college is located, college name, last exam marks, board name, what course you are studying now etc.
- Then you will click on the submit button and you will see the message that your registration is complete.
- You will get application id and password in that mail id of your registered mobile number.
- With which you have to login and complete the next steps.
- After login all your information will be entered in the form, you will change all the information the spaces will be left blank.
- Your bank information may need to be refiled.
- Then review the form once and what to do to increase the final submission.
Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Process
- In this scheme students apply for various scholarships and subsequently they face various problems like renewal process.
- Scholarships under this scheme have to be renewed every year otherwise the scholarship is cancelled.
- Some of the information you have to provide during the renewal process rest of the information is already given in the form that you need to update.
- First go to this official website wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in for renewal.
- From home page go to “Student Area” option and then click on renewal application option.
- Select the district in which the institute, college or school is located.
- After that you need to login with your application ID and password.
- After login the scholarship dashboard will open in front of you.
- Renewal application and withdraw these two options will appear in front of you and you have to click on renewal application option.
- Those who got the scholarship last year will renew for the scholarship this year only.
- In the next page you have to give your personal details, present academic year, previous academic year etc. if you need to change.
- If you want to change your bank information on the next page, you can do so.
- On the next page, complete the information of identification proof, number, unique ID given by Institute and click on the final submit button.
- You can print the renewal form and keep it with yourself.
How to check status, helpline number etc. in this scholarship scheme are detailed in our main article. All students are requested to have a look at the main article where all your queries will be answered. thank you
Q&A: Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Process
How to Renew Aikyashree Scholarship?
wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in> Student Area> select renewal application In this method you can renew Aikyashree Scholarship.
What does it take to renew Aikyashree Scholarship?
Student personal details, bank details, identification proof, number, unique ID given by Institute etc.