Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023 link: Bihar Board has announced Madhyamik result (Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023). Bihar Board has announced the result of secondary examination in 2023. Aspirants of Bihar Board can check their Madhyamik results from the official website results.biharboardonline.com. From this blog post we will know about Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023, who stood first, how is the exam result, how to check the exam result etc. Follow our website to get various such information .
Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023 link
How to see Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023?
Follow the below steps to check Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023. You can know how to check Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023 online by following the following procedures.
- To check the exam result first visit the Bihar School Examination Board official website results.biharboardonline.com .
- You can see the result section on the homepage where the link of ‘Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023’ is given. Click on that link.
- A new page will open in front of you, Roll code and roll number should be given under ‘Annual Secondary School Examination Result 2023’ on this page.
- Captcha should be entered after entering all the information correctly (ex- the answer to how much is 1+2).
- Then you have to click on ‘Search Results’ option.
- Then you can check Bihar Board Madhyamik Result. You can download your result for future reference.
Read More, Pan Card Link Aadhaar Card Last Date Extended
Read More, General Knowledge Questions and Answers in English
Read More, UPI Transaction Charges From 1 April 2023?
Bihar Board Madhyamik Result Update
- The number of candidates for Bihar Board 10th Exam 2023 was 16,10,657.
- The pass rate in Bihar Board Secondary Examination is 81.04 percent.
- The total number of students who passed the examination was 6,61,570 and the number of students who passed was 6,43,633.
- The five toppers in the Bihar Board Secondary Examination are – Mohammad Rumman Ashraf, Namrata Kumari, Gianni Anupama, Sanju Kumari, Bhavana Kumari, Jayananda Kumar Pandit, Sneha Kumari, Neha Parveen, Setha Kumari, Amrita Kumari, Vivek Kumar, Shubham Kumar, Suruchi Kumari , Shalini Kumari, Sudhanshu Shekhar, Ahem Keshari, Abhishek Kumar Yadav, Sudhanshu Kumar, Sukesh Suman, Chandan Kumar and Abhishek Kumar Chowdhury.
- Among the first five candidates,
1 student is in the second rank, 2 students are in the third rank, 3 students are in the fourth rank, 6 students are in the fifth rank, 9 students are in the fifth rank.
- Mohammad Rumman Ashraf, Islamia High School Sheikhpura stood first as per Bihar Board Secondary Result. His marks were 489 out of 500 (97.8%).
- Namrata Kumari of Bhojpur’s Nirmala Shiksha Bhavan stood second in the secondary examination. His marks are 486 (97.2%)
- Gianni Anupama Arangabad Project Girls High School stood third. Marks Obtained 486 (97.2%).