Bihar Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme Online Apply: In this article we will know about Bihar Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme. In the following article you will know about Parivarik Labh Yojana Status Check, What is this Yojana, How to Apply Online etc. Be sure to follow our website to be the first to get all the updates about such various state government and central government schemes.
Table of Contents
Read this complete article to know complete details about this scheme, eligibility criteria, required documents, online form and how to fill online form. Hope you will get complete correct information about this scheme from this article.
What is Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
When the head of a poor family unfortunately dies, the Government of India provides financial assistance to that family with the help of the Rashtriya Sukhari Lav Yojana scheme.
This scheme was launched on 28 October 2020 for the welfare of poor families. Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs 30,000 to poor families to arrange bereavement after the death of the head of the family for peace and prosperity. Benefits are provided under this scheme from 18 to 59 years.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme: Overview
|The name of the scheme||Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme|
|Scheme authority||Government of India|
|The beneficiaries of the scheme||The poor people of the state|
|Age limit||18 to 59 years|
This scheme has been launched by the state government to help the poor people. Whenever the head of the family dies unfortunately the state government provides a financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to the poor family for his mourning and peace ceremony. Poor families get help under this scheme of the state government.
Bihar Rashtriya Family Love Yojana: Online Application Procedure
Those who are eligible and willing to apply under this scheme can apply online. Eligibility criteria, scheme guidelines, required documents etc. must be known before applying online. You can get this information from the official website. Also you can know these topics in detail from this article.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
Things to keep in mind for availing benefits under this scheme are:
- The benefits of the scheme can be availed only when the head of the family dies and the widow of the family gets Rs 30,000 under the scheme in rural areas, in which case the family income cannot exceed Rs 46,080 and in case of urban areas the amount is above Rs 56,640. can’t go.
- Deceased head of household should be between 18 to 59 years of age.
- It is mandatory to make a claim in this scheme within one year after the death.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme: Required Documents for Enrollment
Following documents are required for enrollment under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Voter ID Card or Aadhaar Card
- Address proof certificate
- Death certificate of head of family
- Income certificate issued by Govt
- Bank account details
- mobile number
- Age certificate
- Passport size photograph
Read More, Rajasthan Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 Online Registration
Read More, Bihar Bord 10th Result 2023 link official website
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme: Online Application Procedure
Following procedures are to be followed to apply online under this scheme.
- Applicant should go to the official website link serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- From the homepage of the official website, you have to select the ‘New Registration’ option in the third line
- Then a form will appear in front of you, fill it completely accurately
- In this form you have to give applicant’s name, gender, spouse or father’s name, village address, family head’s name, date of birth, district, applicant’s details, bank account details, deceased’s details etc.
Bihar Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme: Required Documents
These documents are required to be uploaded for application in this scheme.
- Address proof
- Proof of age
- proof of residence
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- death certificate
Bihar Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme: Status Check
Follow the below steps to check the status of this scheme.
- First go to the official website of the Department of Family Welfare
- You have to select the ‘Application Status’ option from the homepage of the website
- Here you have to provide various information like your district, account number, registration number etc
- Then you have to select the search option
- After choosing this option you can check the status of your application
In the above article we have come to know the details about Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme. Hope you got all the information about this scheme right through this article. Be sure to follow our website first to get accurate information about such various government schemes.