Oasis Scholarship status Check 2023: How to apply Oasis Scholarship, application process, eligibility, facilities etc. We have discussed in the previous article if you want to apply this scholarship then read our article from the link given below this question from your mobile or computer. You can apply very easily. Today we will know about how to check status after this scholarship application.
Table of Contents
This scheme has been launched by the West Bengal Government where a scholarship amount is available every month for students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Tribes and OBC to successfully continue their studies in pre-secondary and post-secondary. After applying, students may have many questions such as how much money will be available, when will the money come in, besides whether the online application has been done correctly, today you will know all these things. In today’s article I will discuss Oasis Scholarship status Check, How to Check Status of Oasis Scholarship, what is the eligible criteria to apply in this scholarship etc.
|Scholarship Name||Oasis Scholarship|
|Subject||Oasis Scholarship status|
|Run By||West bengal Govt|
Read More, Oasis Scholarship Online Apply
From the above link you can know details about how to apply for this scholarship, now we will see how to check Oasis Scholarship Status after a few days of application.
Oasis Scholarship status Check 2023
- First you need to go to the official website for this go to google first then type Oasis Scholarship > then click on the first website (oasis.gov.in) that comes on the search page.
- Then you will enter the home page of oasis.gov.in website
- You will see the Track an Application option next to the Announcement option on the homepage, you have to click on this option.
- Then select the district in which your school or institute is located.
- After clicking on the district, a message will appear in front of you, where there will be two options Cancel and Ok, you have to click on Ok.
- In the next page you have to select Application ID, District Name, Session where you have to select Year.
- Then you have to enter the capture code correctly and click on the check status option.
- Now you will see your application status in front where you will see Season, Application ID, Name, Application Current Status, Last located date, Institute Name, Institute verification status, Remarks form Institute, Institute status update on, Application under, BDO verification status.
- You will see Approve or Pending text next to BDO verification status option.
- Then the application will go to the district level where after getting the approval you will get the scholarship money on time.
- Of course, while checking the status, remember whether the option below is written approve or pending, if pending is written, then assume that the application has not been checked yet.
For the convenience of the students, let us say that if your application gets approval from the block level in getting this scholarship money, then you will not have any difficulty in getting the scholarship money. When the government starts disbursing the scholarship money, you will receive the money directly in your own bank account.
How many scholarships are there in Oasis Prakalpa
This scholarship is known as Oasis Scholarship and is administered by the Government of West Bengal. These scholarships have some share according to the minority category and the amount of scholarship money is slightly different for those who study from hostels.
- Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC, ST
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC
Oasis Scholarship Amount
As the scholarship amount varies according to the cast and those who have hostels, everyone is requested to take a look at the Oasis Scholarship main article, which lists the scholarship amount in detail. Below today we briefly highlight the cast wise money value,
Pre Matric Scholarship for SC, ST
150 per month and a sum of 750 rupees per year is available to all the students in this category. Besides, those who study in hostels are given a scholarship of 750 taka per month and 1000 taka per year.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC, ST
After passing 10th standard, those who are in this category get a scholarship amount of 550 taka per month and 1200 taka per year from the government. And those who study in hostels get 1200 taka per month.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC
In this scholarship, those who are in OBC category get 350 rupees per month and 750 rupees per year after passing secondary school, those who study in hostels get 750 rupees per month.
Document Required for Oasis Scholarship
- West Bengal Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Cast Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card Number.
- All bank information.
- Previous year class mark sheet.
Oasis Scholarship Eligible Criteria
- There are eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship, only if the student is considered eligible for this scholarship.
- Every student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than 2 lakh rupees, besides the annual income of the OBC applicant’s family should be less than 1 lakh rupees.
- Class IX, Class X students will apply for Pre Matric Scholarship.
- After passing 10th standard, students studying in 11th standard or 12th standard, technical, vocational, ITI etc. departments can apply for Post Matric Scholarship.
- OBC enrolled students can apply for Post Matric Scholarship only after passing 10th standard.
Oasis Scholarship Contact Number
Contact Number- 8420023311
Read More, Swasthya Sathi Card Online Apply West Bengal
Read More, Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023- bmssy
Q&A: Oasis Scholarship status Check
How to check my Oasis Scholarship status?
First go to official website (oasis.gov.in) > Click on Track an Application option.
How much money is available in this Oasis scholarship?
350-550 rupees per month can be availed under this scholarship, depending on the cast.
What is the eligibility for this Oasis Scholarship?
Students should belong to SC, ST, OBC, annual family income should be less than 2 lakh rupees.