PAN Aadhaar Link Status Check: As per the notification issued by Income Tax Department or Income Tax Department of Government of India every citizen of India has to link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card before 30th June 2023 . The PAN Aadhaar linking process has been going on for the past two years. If you have not linked PAN Aadhaar yet, you can definitely link Aadhaar card with PAN card from your mobile by looking at our article. And those who have already completed this link process, they can check the PAN Aadhaar link status on their mobile or computer by looking at our article today. That’s why everyone is requested to read this article in its entirety. Our website is always Trying to solve people’s problems for free, currently various cyber cafes are charging extra for PAN Aadhaar linking. But if you know the right process you can complete this process from your own mobile.
PAN Aadhaar Link Status
|Subject||PAN Aadhaar Link Status Check|
|Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Last date of application||30 June 2023|
|Application is free||1000|
You may be wondering why this PAN card is being linked to Aadhaar card and if this link is not done, what benefits can people get?
What happens if you don’t link PAN Aadhaar?
- If you have not linked PAN Aadhaar then you may face such problem.
- First your PAN card may be deactivated.
- You cannot submit or claim ITR file.
- You will have trouble opening your bank account.
- You cannot generate your bank’s debit card or credit card.
- The upper limit of depositing your money in the bank will be reduced.
- At present, if you want to link PAN Aadhaar, you have to pay Tk 1000 free of charge.
- But if you do not link this link by 30th June, you may be charged a penalty.
- According to media reports, the penalty can be up to 10,000 rupees.
After linking Aadhaar card with PAN card within a week you can check whether the PAN card Aadhaar card linking process is done correctly. Below is the complete details of how to check PAN Aadhaar link status.
How to check PAN Aadhaar Link Status?
- You need to visit the official website to check the status.
- Official website is incometax.gov.in.
- Then you need to go to Quick link option from this page.
- In this list you will see ‘Link Aadhaar Status’, click on this option.
- After that the link other status page will be opened in front of you.
- On this page you will have two blank spaces in front of you, PAN number and Aadhaar number.
- You will give your own PAN card number and Aadhaar card number.
- Then click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’ option.
- If Aadhaar card is linked with your PAN card, then a message will show in front of you, where it will be written Your pan 1234 is already limited to given Aadhar 1234.
- And if you don’t have Pan Aadhaar link then this message will show ‘Pan not linked with Aadhaar please click on Link Aadhaar to link your Aadhaar with pan.
Read More, How to Link Pan Card with Aadhar Card
PAN Aadhaar Link Status Check via SMS
- You can check PAN card Aadhaar card link status through SMS on your own mobile, in the following manner.
- First you need to go to mobile SMS option and write, UIDPAN <Aadhaar number 12 digits> <PAN card 10 digits>.
- Then you need to send SMS to this number 567678 or 56161 to this number.
- After that, an SMS will come to your mobile from the government office.
- If your PAN card is linked with Aadhaar card, the SMS will contain, ‘Aadhar is already associated with Pan (your PAN card number)’.
- And if PAN card is not linked with Aadhaar card, then it will be written, ‘Aadhar is not associated with Pan (your PAN card number)’.
Who needs to link PAN Aadhaar?
- According to the Income Tax Department every citizen of India who pays tax has to link this PAN card with Aadhaar card.
- Currently, if you want to do this link, you have to pay 1000 rupees as application fee.
- The last date for PAN Card Aadhaar Card Linking has been extended to 30 June 2023.
Who doesn’t need to link PAN card Aadhaar card?
- If anyone is not a citizen of India he does not need to link PAN Aadhaar.
- Citizens of Jammu-Kashmir, Assam, Meghalaya etc. states do not have to do this link.
- Also, Indian citizens above 80 years of age need not link PAN Aadhaar.
Q&A: PAN Card Aadhaar Card Link Status
Website to check PAN Aadhaar link status?
You can check PAN card Aadhaar card link status through this website incometax.gov.in.
When is the last date to link PAN Aadhaar?
Currently 30th June 2023 is the last date given by the Income Tax Department to link PAN Card Aadhaar Card.
What happens if PAN card is not linked to Aadhaar card?
Your PAN card number Can be canceled.
How much money will be required to link PAN card Aadhaar card?
1000 rupees you have to pay as application fee.