SVMCM Scholarship 2023: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) is created by West Bengal Government for the students of West Bengal. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is mainly given to those who are studying in college with general or arts, ITI, Polytechnic, B.Tech and other higher education after passing secondary school. But of course there are certain criteria that students must meet to apply for this scholarship. Especially those who belong to the minority communities of West Bengal, who study under West Bengal secondary, higher secondary education, madrasa education, West Bengal technical education etc. can get the benefit of this scholarship.
Table of Contents
That’s why today in this article we will know about SVMCM Scholarship Online Apply, SVMCM Scholarship 2023 Amount, SVMCM Scholarship Eligible Criteria, SVMCM Scholarship Benefits, Renewal Process etc. Below you will know the exact information and method of all these points in detail. From this article you can easily apply directly from your mobile or computer.
|Subject||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
Read More, Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is a scheme of West Bengal Government where students from minority community, minority community, financially backward families get benefits. Students studying for post-secondary and higher education through this scholarship are especially eligible for this scholarship.
SVMCM Scholarship Benefits
- Through Swami Vivekananda Scholarship children from financially backward families in West Bengal can study for higher education.
- Minority communities mainly benefit from this scholarship.
- Through this scholarship, students get money worth Rs 1000 to 5000 per month.
- The scholarship amount is paid directly into the student’s bank account.
- This scholarship is given to the students by preparing the merit list, that is, the appropriate marks are required to get this scholarship.
SVMCM Scholarship Eligible Criteria
- Students must be permanent residents of West Bengal to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- The student must belong to a minority community i.e. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Jain, Buddhist etc.
- Applicant’s annual family income should be below 2.5 lakh rupees.
- This income certificate must be obtained from the appropriate government agency.
- Students must continue their studies after passing Madhyamik.
- 75 percent marks in Madhyamik is required for scholarship in class 11,12.
- For Diploma Polytechnic students must have passed Madhyamik and 75% marks are required.
- 53% marks required for post graduate students.
SVMCM Scholarship Online Apply
- To apply online first you need to visit the official website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- Then click on the ‘How to Apply’ option at the top of the homepage.
- On the next page you will be told the process of all the applications, click on the ‘Process for Registration’ option by ticking the box at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page you will see a message which says, “Minority students should apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship through this website wbmdfcscholarship.org”.
- That is, except minority students, the rest can apply through this website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- After closing the message you will see different sections on this page to apply.
- There are separate categories for those studying in school, polytechnic, college, BTech or engineering, medical or nursing.
- Students have to apply online from here according to their department of study.
- Those studying in college will know how to apply online.
College Students Online Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Registration process- For college students application you have to click on “Decorate of Public Instruction” option.
- On the next page you have to complete the Registration for Scholarship form with correct information.
- Last qualification, board name, roll number, passing year of 10th class, roll number of 10th class, total marks of last exam, last exam total marks, overall percentage etc. information should be given in this form.
- In the present course of study option, you have to provide the information of district, institute name, university, present course name, discipline of course, duration of course, date of admission etc.
- Name, mobile number, email ID, religion etc. should be given in Basic details option.
- Then click on the submit button with the password, verify the OTP and get the registration slip and application ID on the next page.
- Application Login Process- Then you have to login through applicant login option.
- On the next page you have to login through Application ID and Password.
- On the next page after login you will enter your dashboard, from where you have to process step by step.
- You have to click on “Edit Application” option on the left side of the page.
- On the next page all your information will be provided automatically but at the bottom of the page you have to upload your own photo and signature in the appropriate format.
- Then you will click on “click here to save & continue” option.
- On the next page you have to complete the options “Personal details, Present family address, Bank details” and click on “click here to save & continue” option.
- On the next page you need to upload some documents like secondary marksheet, bank details, income certificate etc and click on “click here to save & continue” option.
- On the next page you will see a preview of your application, if everything is fine click on submit application option.
- Then you can keep a print copy of the phone with you if you want.
You may have to submit the print copy of the application to your institute, after that you can visit the official website and track your application through the application ID.
SVMCM Scholarship 2023 Amount
The amount of this scholarship is different for different categories which you can see in the list below,
|Other AICTE Course||5000|
|UG Other Course||1500|
|PG Other Course||2500|
|Non Net M.Phil||5000|
|Non Net PHD||8000|
SVMCM Scholarship Status Check
- To check the application status first you need to visit the official website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on application login option.
- Then you need to login with application ID and password.
- After that the scholarship dashboard will open in front of you.
- In front of the dashboard you will see “Track Application”, click on this option.
- You will then see your application status.
SVMCM Scholarship Renewal Process
- For SVMCM Scholarship Renewal first you need to visit the official website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- Then you click on the application login option from the home page.
- On the next page you have to login with application id and password.
- You will then enter your dashboard.
- Then click on “application details” option on the left side of the page and then click on “edit renewal application”.
- On the next page, all your previous information will be updated, you need to fill some information, update Aadhaar card number, if you want to change the bank information, you can do it.
- In the “Details of qualifying public examination” option you have to give some information like, last examination, examination board, last exam total marks, out of total marks, percentage etc.
- In the “Present course of study” option you have to give the information about what you are currently studying.
- Then click on “save & continue” option with your institute district, institute name.
- On the next page you have to upload the final exam marksheet and admission receipt copy.
- Then click on the submit button, on the next page you can change your information.
- If everything is fine click on final submit application button.
- Keep the print copy of the application with you.
SVMCM Scholarship Helpline Number
In the above following article we hope to have solved all the issues related to this scholarship if you have any query then you can definitely let us know by commenting also for technical issues and other problems you can call the official help line number which is given below,
Helpline Number- 1800 102 8014
Email id- [email protected]
Q&A: SVMCM Scholarship 2023
How to apply online Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
You can apply for the scholarship online through the official website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
How much money is available in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
1000 to 5000 rupees but it depends on the course you are studying.
How do I check my SVMCM status?
svmcm.wbhed.gov.in official website> track application> check application status.
After how long the money of SVMCM Scholarship is available?
Students can get this scholarship money within three to four months after the application process closes.