Swasthya Sathi Card Online Apply: Swasthya Sathi Card Scheme is a West Bengal Government Scheme. West Bengal Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Banerjee launched this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide health benefits to poor people through financial assistance. Today in this article, we will discuss how to apply online for Swasthya Sathi Card, how West Bengal can benefit from Swasthya Sathi Card, how much money will be included in Swasthya Sathi Card, who is eligible to apply for this scheme, Swasthya Sathi Card Online Apply etc. Every applicant is requested to read our article completely you can apply through official website. Officer website link you will find below.
Table of Contents
Health Companion Card: Overview
|Project name||Health Companion Card|
|Launched||WB CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Convenience||Healthcare coverage up to Rs.500,000|
|Under the plan||West Bengal Govt|
|Objective of the project||Providing health care|
|Beneficiary||A citizen of West Bengal|
Swasthya Sathi Card Online Apply: Details
Swasthya Sathi Card is a health related scheme launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mrs. Mamata Banerjee this scheme is made available to all permanent residents of West Bengal Government of West Bengal. This scheme provides health related financial benefits to the people. Residents of West Bengal can apply for this scheme without any hurdle.
In 2020, ‘Duare Sarkar’ was launched as a campaign by the West Bengal government. Duare Sarkar means ‘Government at your door’. Through this scheme, the state government made available around 12 scheme facilities to the residents of West Bengal, among which Swasthya Sathi was one. Through this scheme, the people of West Bengal are provided with a smart card with the help of which 5 lakh rupees are paid. The scheme was launched as a cashless health scheme that provides benefits for all healthcare expenses.
This scheme is launched only for the citizens of West Bengal. This smart card can be easily obtained through online application.
Swasthya Sathi Card Online Apply: Features
The insurance companies that will offer insurance cover on Swasthya Sathi Card are Oriental Insurance Company, National Insurance Company and United India Insurance Company.
- The benefit amount of insurance is one and a half lakh rupees
- Every family in the state of West Bengal will be given basic health care up to five lakh rupees
- The amount of health coverage will be distributed on an annual basis
- West Bengal residents can avail this facility by using a smart card
- Pre-existing diseases are also covered under the scheme
- There is no limit on family size in Swasthya Sathi Card Yojana, benefits are not modified according to family size
- All the money is paid by the West Bengal Government, the beneficiary does not have to pay anything
Swasthya Sathi Card: Benefits
- About 7.5 crore citizens of West Bengal have benefited from the Swasthya Sathi Card launched by the West Bengal Government.
- This project aims to include all families in West Bengal
- With this scheme, a smart card is issued by the government in the name of a female member of the family
- A person can avail medical benefits using this card without making any payment
- Every service in this scheme is completely digital
Swasthya Sathi Card: Smart Card
A smart card will be given to all the citizens who are covered under the Swasthya Sathi Card. Under this scheme every family will get a smart card. With the help of the smart card any member of the family will get financial assistance in health care in public or private hospitals. This smart card will contain number of family members, mobile number, photo, address and other important information.
Swasthya Sathi Card: Eligibility Criteria
A person has to fulfill all these eligibility criteria to get the benefits of Swasthya Sathi Card.
- Any person can apply for this card but that person should be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- The person applying for this card cannot be registered under any other healthcare scheme
- Only family members are eligible for smart card
- Those applying for this card must be below the poverty line
- Applicant must be registered under RSBY
Swasthya Sathi Card: Required Documents
The following documents are required to apply for Swasthya Sathi Card online.
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Card
- Ration card
- Voter card
- Proof of permanent residence
- Registration certificate from health care agency
Swasthya Sathi Card Online Apply
What you need to do to apply Swasthya Sathi discussed below.
- Applicants have to go to the official website for Swasthya Sathi Card online application
- After visiting the website, the homepage will open in front of you
- From the home page you have to select ‘Apply Online’ option
- You have to choose the fourth option or Form B from the list
- A PDF format will be displayed in front of you, applicant needs to attach necessary details and policies in PDF format.
- After registering complete details select ‘Submit’ option
- You will be given a registration number which should be kept for future reference
- There is no additional cost for health partner card applicants can apply under this scheme free of cost