How to Update Aadhar Card Online 2023: Aadhar Card is a very important document for citizens of India. Aadhar card has to be updated as per the guidelines given by the government from time to time. A few days back, you could do some Aadhar card updates from your mobile or computer. But now rules have changed, now you can’t update Aadhar card online, only address can be updeted. For updating other information you need to visit Aadhar Seva Kendra. How you can visit Andhar Seva Kendra or book an appointment are things you need to know. Hope you will save a lot of time after reading this artical today.
Table of Contents
In today’s article we will discuss How to Update Aadhar Card Online 2023, Aadhar Card Update Online 2023, Aadhar Card update status, Update Aadhar Card Online 2023, How to find Aadhar Seva Kendra, How to Book Appointment in Aadhar Seva Kendra, Document Required for Update Aadhar I will discuss Card matters.
|Subject||How to Update Aadhar Card Online 2023|
|Aadhar Card||Update Procedure|
To update Aadhar card first you need to visit the official website myaadhar.uidai.gov.in. From here you have to do all the further processes which are detailed below,
How to Update Aadhar Card Online 2023
- First visit this official website myaadhar.uidai.gov.in.
- Then click on the login option on the homepage.
- On the next page you have to enter your Aadhar number and capture code and click on send OTP option.
- An otp message will be sent to your mobile number which has aadhar card link, after entering it on the website, login.
- Then you will enter the dashboard of my Aadhar from where you have to choose your required option.
Service (Update Aadhar Card Online 2023)
- This page includes order Aadhaar PVC card, address update, Bank linking status, generate virtual ID, lock unlock biometric, offline KYC, payment history, document update and other topics.
- Now you have to click on the address update option, (earlier there was an option called Aadhar update at this place).
- This option is clearly written from here you can only update address, for updating other information you need to go to Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- On the next page there will be two options update Aadhaar online and head of family based address update.
- Click on Update Aadhar online option and on the next page click on proceed to update aadhar option.
- On the next page you will have options like name, date of birth, gender, address etc. which you could update earlier but currently only address can be updated.
- But you will see the number of times you have updated these options, then click on Proceed to update Aadhar option.
- In this case, if you need to update options other than address, you have to go to Aadhaar service center.
- Proceed step by step from this option to update address.
- Follow the below steps to get Aadhaar Seva Kendra address and appointment.
How to find Aadhar Seva Kendra (myaadhar.uidai.gov.in)
- To get appointment and address of Aadhaar Seva Kendra visit the homepage of myaadhar.uidai.gov.in website.
- At the bottom of the home page there will be an option called locate enrollment center where click.
- On the next page you will be asked to select the state or pincode.
- We will locate Aadhaar Seva Kendra with pin code, which will be very easy process.
- After clicking on the pin code option, on the next page you will enter the pin code number of your area, complete the capture code and click on the ‘locate a centre’ option.
- Then on the next page you will see the name and address of all the Aadhaar Seva Kendras in your given pincode.
- Now you can go directly to the Aadhaar center or book an appointment online if you want.
- But if you book an appointment, you don’t need to visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra a second time.
How to Book Appointment in Aadhar Seva Kendra
- Again you will come to myaadhar.uidai.gov.in official website homepage.
- Click on the ‘book an appointment’ option at the bottom of the home page.
- On the next page you will see which information you can update from Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- On that page you have to select your location or city.
- Here two service centers will be mentioned 1. UIDAI run aadhar seva Kendra, 2. Register run Aadhaar seva Kendra.
- If you select the Register run Aadhaar seva Kendra option, you will benefit.
- After clicking on proceed to book appointment Afsana, on the next page you have to enter your mobile number/email id and capture code and click on send OTP option.
- OTP will go to your registered mobile number and enter the number on the website and click on submit OTP & process option.
- Next, if you want to update your Aadhaar card, click on ‘Update Aadhaar’ and ‘New Enrollment’ to get a new Aadhaar card.
- We will click on Update Aadhaar option according to today’s topic.
- On the next page, you have to choose the options that you want to update, and also give your name, Aadhaar number, Indian citizenship, etc.
- At the bottom of the page, select what you want to update and click on the proceed option.
- You have to upload any document related to the information you want to update on the next page and click on the proceed button.
- Then you will get your appointment ID number and click on ‘book appointment’ option.
- On the next page you have to select the name of your Aadhaar Center for which several options will be provided on that page.
- After the list of Aadhaar centers appears, click on the ‘book appointment’ option at the nearest Aadhaar service center as per your requirement.
- Now you have to select the date and time from the calendar and click on the submit button.
- On the next page you will get the payment details, you have to pay the application fee of 50 rupees, although you have to pay this amount at the Aadhaar service center, then click on the confirm option.
- Application details are available on the next page and you can take a print out of it if you wish. You have to go to that Aadhaar service center with this paper at the specified time.
Read More, PAN Aadhaar Link Status Check UTIITSL
Document Required for Update Aadhar Card Online 2023
- The slip you will get after booking the appointment online will have your document mentioned in the page.
- You have to go to the Aadhaar Seva Kendra 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Also carry the original and xerox copy of the document you have selected for verification.
- Apart from this, the complete details of which documents are required for updating are given in the application slip. Everyone is requested to take a look at the second page of the slip in detail.
Aadhar Card Update Status Check
- After updating your Aadhaar card online or at Andahar Seva Kendra, you can check the updated status.
- In this case, remember that it takes 30 days to update the Aadhaar card, but in most cases, the update is completed within a week and you will receive the message on your registered mobile number.
- Then if you want to check Aadhar Card Update Status then go to this official website myaadhar.uidai.gov.in.
- Then click on the login option from the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and capture code and click on send OTP option.
- Submit the OTP received on the registered mobile number on the website.
- On the next page you will directly come down here in the ‘Request’ option you will get your update information.
- Here in the status option Pending/Complete will be written between these two.
- If Complete is written then you will understand that your Aadhaar update application is complete.
Must follow our website for such important information. Besides, you can get various important news related to government projects, educational topics from here.
FAQ: Update Aadhar Card Online 2023
Can we update Aadhar card online now?
Yes you can update aadhaar card online.
Can we update Aadhar card online on mobile?
Yes you can update aadhaar card through mobile but only current address can be updated from your mobile.
How to Update Aadhar Card Online?
You can update aadhaar card online through this official website myaadhar.uidai.gov.in.
What documents are required for Aadhar Card Update Online?
Apart from Passport, Voter Card, Ration Card, PAN Card you have to upload the required documents as per your update category.