West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Finding a job at the right time is the most essential thing for the youth these days. In today’s article we will know about Karma Sathi Scheme 2023 launched by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal mainly for the youth of West Bengal. Eligibility criteria, application process, selection process and all other details of this scheme will be known through this article. Be sure to follow our website to get first accurate information about all such West Bengal and various projects in India.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023
Karma Sathi scheme has been introduced by the state government to measure unemployment statistics in West Bengal . In today’s article we will know important facts about this scheme launched by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. State Finance Minister Amit Mitra recently mentioned the scheme in a press conference. Through this project the young youth of the state of West Bengal will be empowered to get employment opportunities.
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Overview
|Project name||Karma Sathi Project|
|Launched||West Bengal State Govt|
|Purpose||Loan up to 2 lakhs|
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: New Update
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced the Karma Sathi scheme on the occasion of International Youth Day. About 1 lakh unemployed youth of West Bengal will get loans and subsidies through this scheme, so that they can become self-reliant. The Chief Minister also pointed out that while the unemployment rate in India was 24 percent, unemployment in West Bengal has crossed 40 percent and he added that the youth of West Bengal have taken the country forward in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Employment opportunities for unemployed youth will be realized through this project.
Read More, Swasthya Sathi Card Online Apply West Bengal
Read More, Bangla Awas Yojana New List 2023
Read More, Yuvashree Prakalpa Online apply 2023
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Objectives
The main objective of implementing the West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023 is to provide loans to the unemployed youth of the state of West Bengal so that they can start new businesses and get employment. Through the implementation of this project unemployment rate will be reduced and this project will help the young society to become financially self-reliant.
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Benefits
- The implementation of this project will benefit the young society of West Bengal in various ways.
- As a result of the implementation of this project, young people will be able to take loans from the government
- Loans up to 2 lakh rupees will be given under this scheme
- With the help of this loan, the young youth of the country will get employment opportunity according to their desire and interest
- By providing loans to unemployed youth, the government wants to create an environment through which every youth gets a decent job and a proper chance to stand on their own feet.
- Also through this scheme youth can use the loan money to start business. This business will be appreciated and supported by West Bengal Government
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Incentives
The West Bengal state government has announced a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh per year. Beneficiaries will be selected after project implementation. Besides, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said in a recent press conference that 500 crore rupees have been allocated for this project. This project is going to be a big step for the youth of the state.
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The following are the things that must be followed and the eligibility criteria that the youth have to fulfill to avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State
- Applicant must be youth of West Bengal state
- Any willing or potential entrepreneur aged 18-50 years (from date of notification-9 September 2020)
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 8th class pass
- Applicant must have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized board
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Required Documents
All the youths of West Bengal who want to apply under this scheme have to submit all these documents at the time of application.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Educational Certificate
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Online Application
To apply for Karma Sathi Scheme 2023 follow the following procedure
- First you need to go to the official website.
- Office website home page will open in front of you.
- From home page you have to select ‘Scheme’ option.
- From this option you have to choose Karma Sathi Scheme.
- Then you have to select the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- Then the application form will come in front of you.
- The application form must be read completely and filled accurately.
- After filling the application form, the necessary documents must be attached with it.
- Then you have to click on ‘Submit’ option.
West Bengal Karma Sathi Scheme 2023: Verification of Beneficiary List
To know whether your name has been registered under this scheme follow the following procedures.
- First you need to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will open in front of you
- From here you have to select ‘Scheme’ option
- Next you have to choose Karma Sathi project
- In this option you can see the option of Beneficiary List, where it will be written ‘Beneficiary List’
- By going to this option you will select your district, block etc
- After selecting everything correctly the list of beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you