Yuvashree Prakalpa Online apply 2023: Today in this article we will discuss how to apply for Yuvashree Prakalpa, how the youth of West Bengal can benefit from Yuvashree Prakalpa, how much money will go into Yuvashree Prakalpa, who is eligible to apply for this scheme, how to register for Yuvashree Prakalpa etc. We will discuss. Every applicant is requested to read our article completely you can apply through official website. Officer website link you will find below.
Table of Contents
- Yuvashri Project Application
- Yuvashri Scheme Application: Eligibility
- How to Apply Yuvashri Scheme
- What documents are required to apply Yuvashri scheme
- How much money will go into the Yuvashri project?
- Three important forms of the Yuvashri scheme
Yuvashree Prakalpa Online apply 2023
What is Yuvashree Scheme: This scheme is a financial assistance to the unemployed youth of West Bengal by the Government of West Bengal. The scheme was first launched in 2013 by the West Bengal Labor Department. The main objective of this project is to help the unemployed youth of West Bengal to increase their work skills and get employment. The Yuva Shree Scheme is known as the Youth Encouragement Scheme. Through this scheme 1 lakh unemployed youth in West Bengal are financially assisted every year. Now let’s see how you can avail the benefits of this state government scheme .
Yuvashri Prakalpa Application
|Type of project||Scheme|
|Project name||Yuvashree Prakalpa|
|Who turns on||Mamata Banerjee|
|For whom||For the unemployed youth of West Bengal|
|Qualification||Unemployed, 18-45 years|
|Convenience||1500 per month|
Yuvashri Prakalpa Application: Eligibility
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant must have minimum 8th class pass.
- If the applicant has received any assistance from the State Government or the Central Government, he cannot apply.
- Applicant must be between 18 to 45 years.
- Only one person from the family can apply for this scheme.
How to Apply Yuvashree Prakalpa Online apply 2023
- To apply for this scheme you have to apply online.
- First you need to visit the official website (employmentbankwb.gov.in).
- Then you have to click on new employment job seeker option
- After that, a message will show in front of you where terms and conditions will be written, tick the box at the bottom of the page and click on accept & continue option.
- On the next page a form will open in front of you where you have to fill in your name, father’s name, cast, address, state, district, pin code, mobile number, email id, date of birth etc.
- Note that you must complete the options marked with a red star.
Then at the bottom of the page you have to complete the educational qualification form. Where you have to provide educational qualification, board, subject, year passed, percentage of marks.
At the bottom you have to select your language.
Below that you have to provide physical measurements like height, weight, chest.
Next to this you will see the option to upload your photo and biodata.
Then you will be asked about work experience, if you have worked in any company or work before, you can provide information about it.
Next you will be asked for other information like proof of residence, whether you want to move to a new place for work, whether you are enrolled in BPL etc.
After that you complete the captcha code and tick the two boxes below and click the submit button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, you will come to the next page where some information filled in your form will be written.
- At the bottom of that page you will see that you are asked to upload name and date of birth documents.
- In the second point you need to upload your residence proof.
- In the third point you have to upload your educational qualification certificate / mark sheet.
- You need to upload three documents in PDF format.
- At the end of all you have to click on final submit button.
- Now print the page that will appear in front of you.
- You have to submit this print page to your nearest exchange office.
Remember that after submitting the form, after verifying your documents, the authorities will send ID and password to your mobile number and email ID. With that ID password you have to come again to this website and apply for the Yuvashri scheme. This scheme does not accept applications all the time, you have to apply when the Yuvasree scheme starts accepting applications.
What documents are required to apply Yuvashri scheme
- The following documents are required to apply for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter card
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Bank account number
- Secondary mark sheet
- Higher Secondary Marksheet
How much money will go into the Yuvashri project?
If your name is selected for Yuvashree scheme then you will get 1500 rupees every month from West Bengal government.
Yuvashree Prakalpa Application, Yuvashree Prakalpa in Bengali
Some important things you need to know –
- To apply for this scheme you must register yourself at the employment exchange office which we have discussed above.
- You have to visit your SD office every six months to submit declaration form Annexure-III to avail Yuvashri scheme regularly. Otherwise your allowance will stop. Along with this form you have to provide proof that you have been unemployed for the last six months.
- If an applicant’s form is canceled after applying for the Yuvashri scheme, another applicant is given the benefit of the scheme instead.
- A total of one lakh unemployed youths are given this facility.
- The allowance of this scheme will go directly to your bank account every month.
Yuvashri Project Application Yuvashree Prakalpa in Bengali
Yuvashree Prakalpa helpline number
- You can get assistance by visiting your nearest High Commissioner office.
- Besides Employment Bank helpline number- 033-22376300
- Email ID of Employment Bank – [email protected]